- 2 slices salmon
- 6 prawns
- 4 white mushrooms
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 leek (small)
- 1 bunch cilantro
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- white wine (to taste)
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 220°C (approximately 425°F).
- Place each salmon fillet onto a large sheet of aluminum foil big enough to fold over fillets.
- Season salmon with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Top with sliced mushrooms, shredded carrots, sliced leeks, shrimp and whole cilantro sprigs.
- Drizzle with white wine and olive oil.
- Fold aluminum foil over salmon to form a sealed packet.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
- For the baked potatoes, cook unpeeled potatoes in boiling, salted water until knife-tender and drain.
- Smash each firmly, so that skin opens lightly.
- Season with salt and olive oil and bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes.