Oven Baked Salmon with VegetablesO Meu Tempero
- 2 slices salmon
- 6 prawns
- 4 white mushrooms
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 leeks (small)
- 1 bunch cilantro
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- white wine (to taste)
- olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C (approximately 425°F).
- 2Place each salmon fillet onto a large sheet of aluminum foil big enough to fold over fillets.
- 3Season salmon with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- 4Top with sliced mushrooms, shredded carrots, sliced leeks, shrimp and whole cilantro sprigs.
- 5Drizzle with white wine and olive oil.
- 6Fold aluminum foil over salmon to form a sealed packet.
- 7Bake in preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
- 8For the baked potatoes, cook unpeeled potatoes in boiling, salted water until knife-tender and drain.
- 9Smash each firmly, so that skin opens lightly.
- 10Season with salt and olive oil and bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes.