- 2 slices salmon
- 6 prawns
- 4 white mushrooms
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 leeks (small)
- 1 bunch cilantro
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- white wine (to taste)
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 220°C (approximately 425°F).
- Place each salmon fillet onto a large sheet of aluminum foil big enough to fold over fillets.
- Season salmon with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Top with sliced mushrooms, shredded carrots, sliced leeks, shrimp and whole cilantro sprigs.
- Drizzle with white wine and olive oil.
- Fold aluminum foil over salmon to form a sealed packet.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
- For the baked potatoes, cook unpeeled potatoes in boiling, salted water until knife-tender and drain.
- Smash each firmly, so that skin opens lightly.
- Season with salt and olive oil and bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes.
Asian Salmon in FoilDamn Delicious
Salmon Baked in Foil with VegetablesThe Beginner's Cookbook
Baked Salmon With GarlicThe Spruce
Easy Baked Salmon in FoilServed From Scratch
Creamy Tuna casseroleHellmann's
Baked Salmon and Asparagus in FoilCooking Classy
Artichoke-crusted Tilapia FilletsHellmann's
Salmon and Summer Veggies in FoilCooking Classy
Sheet Pan Salmon & VegetablesThe Nutrition Adventure
Pesto Baked Salmon Foil DinnerWhitneybond.Com
One Pan Baked Salmon & VegetablesMom Endeavors
Foil-Baked Salmon with Basil Pesto and TomatoesKalyn's Kitchen
Baked Salmon with Parmesan Herb CrustAdd a Pinch
Baked Salmon in FoilLow Carb with Jennifer
Foil Baked SalmonPrimavera Kitchen
Spicy Baked Salmon with Roasted VegetablesShe Wears Many Hats
Salmon Baked in FoilBeach Ready Now
One Pan Miso Glazed Salmon and VegetablesPlatings and Pairings