- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 2 lbs. halves)
- 1 eggs
- 3/4 cup plain dry bread crumb
- 1 jar ragu pasta sauce (1 lb. 8 oz., Old World Style®)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400°. Combine bread crumbs, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in shallow dish. Dip chicken in egg, then crumb mixture; turn to coat.
- Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Bake 20 minutes.
- Pour Pasta Sauce over chicken; top with cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
seanna s. 22 Oct 2015
This recipe was really good, I am really grateful that I made it I would love to make it again over and over again chicken is so delicious