- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 2 lbs. halves)
- 1 eggs
- 3/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 jar Ragu Sauce (1 lb. 8 oz., Old World Style®)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400°. Combine bread crumbs, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in shallow dish. Dip chicken in egg, then crumb mixture; turn to coat.
- Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Bake 20 minutes.
- Pour Pasta Sauce over chicken; top with cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.