- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes (peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces, 7 to 8 cups)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons butter (cut up)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice in large bowl. Add sweet potatoes; toss well. Spread in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Mix orange juice and vanilla; pour over sweet potatoes. Dot with butter. Cover.
- Bake 40 minutes. Remove from oven and stir. Bake, uncovered, 15 to 20 minutes longer or until sweet potatoes are fork tender.