If you want a meal that will tantalize the taste buds and is easy to make, then try this recipe for Oriental Turkey Kebabs. It is not only a hearty dish, but has nutrient-rich ingredients for a healthy meal. This dish is perfect for an intimate family dinner or a brunch with friends. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do!
- turkey breast (Sliced )
- organic soy sauce
- ginger powder
- sesame seeds
- Season turkey with salt, pepper, ginger powder and turmeric.
- Sprinkle lightly with mirin (Japanese rice wine) and soy sauce.
- Marinate turkey for at least two hours before cooking.
- Before grilling, thread turkey slices onto skewers and roll in raw sesame seeds.
- Cook skewers on preheated grill.