- 4 pork chops (3/4-inch thick)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup stir fry sauce
- 8 ounces pineapple chunks (drained, reserving 1/4 cup juice)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 16 ounces frozen broccoli (carrots, water chestnuts, and red pepper)
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chops, about 2 minutes on each side. In small bowl stir together stir-fry sauce, reserved pineapple juice and brown sugar; add to pork skillet with vegetables. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 8 minutes until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F and vegetables are tender. Remove roast from oven; let rest about 10 minutes. Uncover, stir in pineapple and cook 3-5 minutes to heat through.