- 1 cup pork tenderloin (cooked, finely chopped)
- 1/3 cup cabbage (finely chopped)
- 1/3 cup celery (minced)
- 1/4 cup green onions (minced)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons corn starch
- 36 won ton wrappers
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- chinese mustard
- soy sauce
- In a medium bowl combine pork, cabbage, celery and green onion; mix well. Combine 1 tablespoon soy sauce, sherry and 1 teaspoon oil; stir in cornstarch till dissolved. Pour soy mixture over pork mixture; toss to coat. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Spoon about 2 teaspoons filling in center of one wrapper. Bring up sides diagonally to form a triangle and seal edges with water. Transfer to a baking sheet and cover with a dry cloth. Repeat with remaining wrappers. In a large skillet heat 2 tablspoons of the oil. Carefully place half the pot stickers in skillet, without letting sides touch. Cook over medium heat 1 minute or till bottoms are browned. Carefully add 1/2 cup water to skillet. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 10 minutes. Uncover and cook 3-5 minutes or till water evaporates. Add more oil, if necessary. Cook, uncovered, 1 minutes. Transfer pot stickers to a baking sheet. Place in a 250 degree F. oven to keep warm. Repeat procedure with remaining pot stickers, oil and water.
- Serve with Chinese mustard and soy sauce for dipping.