Now here is an amazing dessert for kids! Oreo’misu takes a modern twist on an old Italian favorite. Not only does it look scrumptious it involves zero cooking; perfect for all ages to make. Mix together sweet mascarpone cheese, powdered sugar, eggs, milk, and a fresh vanilla bean. Using a bean instead of extract keep the natural flavors of the vanilla plant and lightly perfumes the custard, a very decadent flavor. Layer the custard atop smashed Oreo cooked with one whole one set in the center then cool in the refrigerator until it is firm.
- 60 grams brown sugar (or sugar)
- 4 medium eggs
- 250 grams mascarpone
- 100 milliliters milk
- 1 vanilla pods
- OREO® Cookies
- In a bowl, mix the sugar with the 4 egg yolks.
- Add the mascarpone and mix well.
- Beat the egg whites on maximum speed.
- Add the sugar mixture and mix again.
- In a bowl, mix the milk with the vanilla.
- Dip the oreo cookies in the vanilla milk and crush 2 cookies into each serving glass.
- Pour a little mascarpone cream into each glass on top of the oreos.
- Dip 1 oreo in the milk and crumble on top of the mascarpone.
- Cover with the remaining mascarpone cream.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- When serving, garnish with some crushed oreos.