Oreo Ice CreamLolibox
Perfectly paired with a creamy thick cheesecake, a light tiramisu, alongside fresh macerated fruits, or eaten alone with whip cream, this homemade Oreo ice cream is a freezer must have! Creamy whole milk and whole cream blended with sugar, powdered milk, and one egg yolk creates a smooth velvety ice cream base that won’t over-stiffen in the freezer. The crunchy, chocolatey Oreo cookies (and their distinctive creamy filling) add amazing texture and instants of chocolate flavor.
- 60 grams sugar
- 35 grams powdered milk
- whole milk (35 cl.)
- 1 egg yolks
- 110 grams cream (whole)
- 12 OREO® Cookies
- 1Mix sugar and milk powder using a flexible beater on Speed 1.
- 2Continue beating, pouring the milk in gradually.
- 3Add the egg yolk and cream.
- 4Refrigerate the mixture for 20 minutes.
- 5Crush the Oreo cookies.
- 6Put the mixture in the ice cream maker for 20 minutes, then add the crushed Oreo cookies, and leave mixture in the ice cream maker for 5 more minutes.
- 7Transfer to a container with a lid and store in the freezer.