One of the best reasons ever to crush your OREO Cookies. So rich and creamy, they're also the best reason ever to hang out by the dessert table.
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese (softened)
- 40 Oreo cookies (finely crushed, divided)
- 4 packages Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate (4 oz. each, broken into pieces, melted)
- Mix cream cheese and 3 cups cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
Rachel Estepp 7 Feb 2017
I used a food processor like Isabella below mentioned. Worked out great. The easiest things to make ever. I make them for almost every social gathering and they are gone in no time.
Isabella S. 4 Aug 2015
It is an awesome recipe. I took it to school and they were gone in seconds! Something that is really helpful to crush the oreos finely is to use a food processor, it ground them up to an almost flour.