Kids and adults alike will fall in love with this Oreo flavored creamy cheesecake. A timeless classic cheesecake combines with the crunchy chocolate cookies and soft white filling of Oreo cookies for an incredible blend of flavors and textures. Dessert will never be the same. A perfectly chocolaty and crumbled base of cookie lines the pan for the creamy filling and starts each bite off with a familiar crunchy cookie.
- 20 Oreo cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 eggs
- 100 grams sugar
- 300 grams creme fraiche (or sour cream)
- 200 grams cream cheese
- 3 teaspoons vanilla powder
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Grind the cookies with the butter in the blender or food processor.
- Spread and press the cookie mixture on the bottom of the pie pan and smooth out the surface with the back of a spoon. Refrigerate.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg yolks with the sugar.
- In another bowl, use a fork to mix the sour cream with the cream cheese and vanilla powder.
- Mix in the whisked egg yolks.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff, then gently mix in with cheese mixture.
- Pour this mixture on top the cookie base and bake for 30 minutes maximum.
- When the cheesecake has cooled, refrigerate for at least 4 hours before unmolding.