Wow! This Oreo Cake is the best dessert we have had in awhile. If you are looking to wow your guests, this recipe is for you! Our Oreo Cake recipe is not only sweet and savory but delicious. This Oreo Cake recipe is relatively easy to prepare. If you are in the mood to bake, we got you covered. This Oreo Cake recipe is great for a kids birthday party or a spectaular dessert to have at home. Let us know your thoughts!
- 100 grams butter (room temperature)
- 2 eggs (separated)
- 130 grams sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4 ounces milk
- 130 grams cake flour (sieved)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 200 grams Oreo cookies (roughly chopped)
- 200 grams white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon butter (softened)
- cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, cream the butter with a wooden spoon and add the egg yolks, and mix well.
- Add the sugar, cocoa powder, milk, flour, baking powder, and cookies.
- Whisk the egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff and gently fold into the mixture.
- Grease and flour a 22-centimeter round cake pan. Add the batter to the pan.
- Level the surface with a spoon. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler with the butter.
- Pour the chocolate onto the cake and spread evenly with a spatula.
- Once cool, sprinkle with cocoa powder.
|Calories1030Calories from Fat490|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat490|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.