- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons shallots (finely chopped, or onion)
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary leaves (finely chopped fresh)
- salt and ground black pepper (to taste)
- 3/4 cup baby spinach leaves (thinly sliced)
- 4 bone-in skin-on chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In medium bowl, blend Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise shallots, orange peel, rosemary, salt and pepper. Remove 1 tablespoon and reserve. Stir in spinach. Gently lift skin on chicken and evenly spread on mayonnaise mixture, then brush chicken with 1 tablespoon reserved mayonnaise mixture.
- In shallow roasting or jelly-roll pan, arrange chicken. Roast 35 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Garnish, if desired, with orange wedges and rosemary sprigs.