- 2 glasses orange juice
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- raspberry jam
- Mix the cornstarch with a little juice and mix well until it is completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining juice, sugar and cinnamon stick.
- Bring to the boil and stir occasionally until thickened.
- Remove the cinnamon stick.
- Meanwhile prepare a syrup with raspberry jam and a tablespoon of water.
- Put this sauce on the stove until it boils.
- Pour the sauce into a tupperware and carefully pour the pudding so as not to mix with the sauce.
- Refrigerate to solidify.