Orange pudding (no eggs) with Raspberry SauceHoje para Jantar
- 2 glasses orange juice
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cinnamon sticks
- raspberry jam
- 1Mix the cornstarch with a little juice and mix well until it is completely dissolved.
- 2Add the remaining juice, sugar and cinnamon stick.
- 3Bring to the boil and stir occasionally until thickened.
- 4Remove the cinnamon stick.
- 5Meanwhile prepare a syrup with raspberry jam and a tablespoon of water.
- 6Put this sauce on the stove until it boils.
- 7Pour the sauce into a tupperware and carefully pour the pudding so as not to mix with the sauce.
- 8Refrigerate to solidify.