- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt (or plain yogurt)
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 3 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 325°. Grease and flour 8-1/2 x 4-1/2-inch loaf pan; set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Combine yogurt, orange juice and vanilla in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine sugar with orange peel in large bowl. Beat in I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks with electric mixer on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Alternately beat in flour mixture and yogurt mixture on low speed just until blended. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 55 minutes or until lightly browned and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack 10 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely.
- Frost, if desired, with Orange Glaze*.
- *For Orange Glaze: Combine 1 cup confectioners sugar with 1 Tbsp. orange juice. Adding more orange juice if needed.
- TIP: For LEMON POUND CAKE, use lemon juice and grated lemon peel instead of orange.
|Calories320Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.