- 2 duck breasts
- salt (to taste)
- margarine (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 6 tablespoons water
- 2 orange (juiced)
- 1/2 cup white wine
- Season duck with coarse salt.
- Heat margarine in a saucepan and fry duck over medium heat until golden.
- In another pan, add honey and water and mix well.
- Add orange juice and boil for a few minutes.
- Add wine and let reduce for 5 minute.
- Add duck.
- Cook for about 15 minutes
- Serve with oranges and white rice.
Avocado PattiesO Meu Tempero
Duck With OrangesFunny Beautiful Pictures
Duck a l'OrangeEpicurious
Roast Duck with OrangeEat Smarter
Paleo Duck Recipe- Roasted Duck Breast with Cherry RelishFamily Focus Blog
Homemade CroutonsO Meu Tempero
Duck À l’OrangeSaveur
Crispy Duck Breasts with Glazed CarrotsSaveur
Duck à l'OrangeRecipesPlus
Duck BreastSerious Eats
Seared Duck Breast With Blackcurrant CompoteThe Missing Lokness
Black Bean WrapsHellmann's
Orange-Roasted DuckEating Well
Roasted Potatoes with Garlic and ThymeO Meu Tempero
Seared Duck BreastLeite's Culinaria
Orange DuckRecetas del Señor Señor
Duck with Orange SauceThe Midnight Baker
Apple and Yogurt PuddingO Meu Tempero
Tomatoes Stuffed with Cream Cheese and TunaO Meu Tempero
Pan Roasted Duck Breast with Balsamic Orange GlazeThe Spicy Stiletto