Orange and Cinnamon CakeHoje para Jantar
- 6 eggs
- 300 grams flour
- 250 grams brown sugar
- 150 milliliters oil
- 2 orange (zest and juice)
- 1 plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1Grease cake pan with margarine and flour.
- 2In a bowl, beat sugar and egg yolks until smooth and creamy.
- 3Add orange juice, orange zest, yogurt, cinnamon and oil.
- 4Sift flour with baking powder and stir into egg mixture.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into batter.
- 7Pour batter into prepared pan and bake in preheated oven at 170°C (approximately 350°F) for about 50 minutes.