Orange & Port Glazed Turkey MeatballsI CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER!
- 4 tablespoons i can't believe it's not butter! spread
- 1/2 cup sweet onion
- 1 celery
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 eggs
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (chopped)
- 1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons port wine (or grape juice)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Melt 2 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion and celery, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet and brown 1/2 of the meatballs over medium heat, turning frequently, 7 minutes or until golden brown and almost cooked. Remove meatballs and set aside; repeat with remaining Spread and meatballs. Return meatballs to skillet, then stir in marmalade blended with port, vinegar and cinnamon. Cook over medium heat, stirring gently, 5 minutes or until sauce is thickened and meatballs are cooked.
- Combine ground turkey, egg, bread crumbs, cranberries, onion mixture, thyme, salt and pepper in medium bowl; shape into 44 (1- inch) meatballs.
|Calories380Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.