Looking for a punch of nutrients and flavor? This Orange Timbale recipe is one you will want to keep near and dear to you. It is great for those of you who are on a diet and trying to cut back on the sweets. This Orange Timbale is perfect for the mo…
nings to give you energy for the day and the vital nutrients your body needs. Let us know your thoughts in the comments and rating below. We are happy to read!
- orange juice (100 r.)
- 1 orange (cut in thin slices)
- 5 grams pectin (can be found in the baking or canned foods section of most supermarkets)
- sugar (as needed)
- 2 egg yolks
- 80 grams sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 100 grams butter (sliced into cubes)
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 200 grams white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 200 grams sugar
- 400 grams orange juice (warm)
- 8 oranges (peeled, sliced in small pieces)
- sauce (Orange, as needed)
- 200 grams heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon gelatine
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon jam (orange)
- cookies (Sablee, baked)
- Place the orange slices in a cooking pot with cold water, boil them for 10 minutes, turn off the stove, dispose of the water and repeat this process 2 more times.
- Strain the orange slices while they cool off.
- Finely chop the orange slices and weight them.