Orange TartEL INVITADO DE INVIERNO
Bringing the classic flavor combination of chocolate and orange to a tart, this recipe for Orange Tart is sure to wow and please. Featuring a homemade pie crust that is flaky in texture, this Orange Tart features a layer of rich dark chocolate covered with a creamy orange curd and mandarin slices. Blind bake the tart crust to ensure that your tart does not end up with a soggy bottom. Prepare the tart the day before you plan on serving it as it should be refrigerated overnight.
- 125 grams butter (cold and cubed)
- 280 grams flour
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 100 mL cold water
- 50 grams dark chocolate
- 240 grams sugar
- 2 oranges
- 4 eggs
- 180 grams orange juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 tsp. powdered gelatin
- 180 grams butter (cubed)
- 3 Tbsp. orange (plum, or peach marmalade)
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. powdered gelatin
- 3 cans mandarin oranges (in syrup)
- First, make the crust. Add the butter, flour, sugar, and salt to a food processor. Pulse until a sandy mixture forms and you can no longer see pieces of butter.
- Put the processor on medium high speed and stream in the cold water until a ball forms that pulls away from the sides.
- Transfer the dough to a lightly floured work surface and divide in 2 pieces. Wrap 1 piece in plastic wrap and freeze for later use. The other piece, roll out flat and transfer to a greased and floured 26 by 26 centimeter baking dish. Refrigerate until firm.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories730Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes