Need a meal in a flash? Have all your ingredients ready before you start to cook. Serve over steamed rice and with hot or iced jasmine tea.
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon orange zest (grated)
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/3 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil (divided)
- 2 large carrots (peeled and sliced diagonally)
- 2 stalks celery (peeled and sliced diagonally)
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts
- Cut pork tenderloin into thin strips. Set aside. Combine next six ingredients, stirring well. Heat one teaspoon oil in nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add carrots and celery, stir-frying about 3 minutes. Remove vegetables, set aside. Pour remaining oil into skillet. Add pork, stir-fry for about 3 minutes. Return vegetables to pan, add orange juice mixture and cashews. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium-high heat, until thickened.
- Serve over hot rice, if desired.