This tasty pork tenderloin entrée can be roasted or grilled. To grill, prepare banked medium-hot fire in covered kettle-style grill. Grill whole tenderloins over indirect heat for 15-20 minutes. Serve with noodles tossed with Thai peanut sauce, and buttered broccoli spears.
- 2 pork tenderloin (about 2 pounds total)
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate (thawed)
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place tenderloins in large self-sealing bag. In small bowl stir together remaining ingredients; pour half over tenderloins, seal bag and refrigerate 8 hours, turning occasionally. Cover and reserve remaining marinade (in refrigerator) for basting.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Remove tenderloins from bag, discarding bag with marinade. Place tenderloins in shallow roasting pan; roast for 20-27 minutes until internal temperature (measured with a meat thermometer) reaches 145degrees F., basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Let tenderloins rest 5 minutes before slicing to serve.