This quick and easy to prepare dinner is a delicious break from routine that will get the whole family talking! Complement these sweet and sour chops with potato wedges, Fall Apple Slaw and your favorite vegetable.
- 4 bone-in ribeye pork chops (3/4-inch thick)
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- In small microwavable container, blend and heat marmalade, soy sauce, rice vinegar and sesame oil for 30 to 45 seconds on HIGH until smooth; set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork chops; brown on both sides about 2 minutes. Turn heat to low; pour orange-sesame sauce over chops, cover and simmer 6 to 8 minutes until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.