- 1 pound pork cutlets (fresh leg of pork or tenderloin)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 teaspoons olive oil (divided)
- 1 navel orange (peeled and sliced, optional: reserve some peel for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary (crushed)
- 1/4 cup peach jam (OR apricot jam)
- If necessary pound cutlets to 1/4-inch thickness; season with salt and pepper. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in large nonstick skillet; add pork and sauté, 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked through. Remove cutlets to plate, cover with foil to keep warm.
- Heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil, add orange slices, rosemary and 2 tablespoons water. Cover and cook 2-3 minutes, until orange is tender. Add jam and a tablespoon of water, cook over medium heat, stirring, until sauce is of desired consistency.
- Pour sauce over cutlets, garnish with slivered orange peel if desired, and serve.