Orange Ricotta Tart with Pine NutsOn dine chez Nanou
Ricotta cheese is a creamy and dreamy ingredient in both sweet and savory dishes. This recipe for Orange Ricotta Tart with Pine Nuts is a decadent dessert that is packed with palate pleasing flavors. Be sure to top with confectioner’s sugar and orange zest for added beauty. These are perfect sweet treats for any occasion. Be sure to surprise your family with these delicious desserts after your Sunday dinner. They will love you for it!
- 60 grams olive oil (fruity)
- 175 grams cane sugar
- 2 orange
- 1 zest
- 1 juice
- 3 eggs
- 250 grams ricotta
- vanilla (ground)
- 125 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2In a bowl, mix the olive oil and sugar.
- 3Add the zest of 1 orange, egg yolks, and ricotta.
- 4Squeeze the juice of the second orange.
- 5Pour the juice into the bowl with the ricotta mixture, add the vanilla and mix.
- 6Add the flour and yeast.
- 7Beat the egg whites until stiff and add them gently to the mixture. Pour the dough into a flexible mold, sprinkle with pine nuts and bake for 35 minutes.
- 8Let cool and unmold.
- 9To serve, sprinkle with confectioner's sugar and garnish with orange zest.