- 500 grams pork loin
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 orange (juice and zest)
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons butter (or margarine)
- 1 bouillon cube (meat stock)
- 2 garlic cloves
- Season pork with salt, pepper and orange juice.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove meat from marinade and place on work surface.
- Reserve marinade.
- Place bacon slices over meat and tie kitchen twine.
- Heat butter in a large, heavy pan and add pork loin.
- Cook over low heat for a few minutes and turn until meat is lightly browned on all sides.
- Drizzle with marinade.
- Cut orange peel into julienne strips and add to pan.
- Prepare broth with bouillon cube and add to pan.
- Cover and simmer over low heat for about 40 minutes.
- Serve with salad and French fries or white rice.