- 1/2 pound boneless pork loin roast (cut into 1/2-inch strips)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger root (grated)
- 8 ounces mandarin orange segments (liquid reserved)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1/4 cup green onions (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon garlic (chopped)
- 1/2 cup bell pepper (chopped, red & green)
- 1/2 cup cucumber (diced)
- 1 1/2 cups white rice (cooked)
- 1 eggs
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 dash sesame oil
- Rub surface of pork with ginger, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate one hour. Stir together liquid from oranges, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sugar; set aside.
- Heat peanut oil in wok or larger skillet. Stir fry pork until just cooked through (approximately 5 minutes) and remove from pan. Next add onion, garlic, pepper and cucumber to the pan and stir fry until crisp tender. Add cooked pork, rice and drained orange slices. Stir fry until heated through.
- In small bowl, scramble egg with water and add to pork mixture. Stir fry until egg is cooked. Add reserved juice mixture and sesame oil. Stir until thoroughly combined.