If quick and easy is what you are looking for in a delicious and fulfilling dessert, then this Orange Panacotta is just the thing. Pannacotta is a molded chilled dessert popular throughout Italy and is not only easy to make, but provides a rich and decadent texture and cool, refreshing flavor. By adding orange jam on top of this traditional vanilla infused dessert, it creates a whole new flavor punch.
- 1 can condensed milk
- 400 milliliters cream
- 1 vanilla pods
- 350 milliliters milk
- 5 sheets gelatin (colorless)
- In a pan, mix the condensed milk with the cream.
- Add the vanilla pod.
- Hydrate the gelatin leaves in cold water, and then melt in a little boiling water.
- Add the gelatin to the mixture of condensed milk, and finally add the milk.
- Blend well, and bring to a boil.
- Pour into cups, or small molds, and refrigerate to solidify.
- Cover with orange jam, and serve chilled.