Orange Mozzarella Sweet Winter Version of the Famous Tomato Mozzarella SaladOn dine chez Nanou
Tomato mozzarella salad is one of the best things about summer. If you are craving that freshness in the middle of the winter, try this Orange Mozzarella Sweet Winter Version of the Famous Tomato Mozzarella Salad recipe. It is a close second to the original. It takes 25 minutes to prepare this sweet and fresh salad. This sweet and savory recipe combines aromatic herbs with bold buffalo mozzarella and salty olives for a flavor explosion.
- 300 grams pearl barley (cooked)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 buffalo mozzarella (balls, sliced)
- 2 orange (peeled and sliced arugula)
- fresh mint
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
- 1Warm the pearled barley in the microwave.
- 2When it's hot, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 3Divide between the 2 plates.
- 4Place orange slices and mozzarella in the middle layering one slice of each.
- 5Wash a handful of arugula.
- 6Arrange arugula and olives around the barley.
- 7Chop the mint, sprinkle on top of mozzarella and oranges.
- 8Pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil, on the oranges and cheese on each plate.
- 9Sprinkle with sea salt and freshly ground pepper.