Quickly sautéed chops are glazed with pan juices and marmalade in this quick skillet supper. Another time, try lemon marmalade or raspberry jam. Serve with hot couscous and a green vegetable.
- 4 boneless sirloin pork chops (1-inch thick)
- 3 tablespoons lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- Heat heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Brush with a little oil. Sprinkle lemon pepper on both sides of each pork chop. Add chops to heated skillet and cook for 10-12 minutes, turning once or until a meat thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
- . Remove chops from pan; keep warm. Carefully add vinegar to skillet, scraping up any brown bits. Stir in marmalade. Return chops to skillet, turning once to coat. Serve immediately.