If you want a meal that will tantalize the taste buds and is easy to make, then try this recipe for Orange Jelly with Chocolate Mascarpone Cream. It is not only a hearty dish, but has nutrient-rich ingredients for a healthy meal. This dish is perfect for an intimate family dinner or a brunch with friends. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do!
- 300 milliliters fresh orange juice
- 7 grams powdered gelatin
- 200 grams mascarpone
- 30 grams sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- slivered almonds (for garnish)
- Dissolve gelatin powder in a little cold orange juice.
- Heat remaining orange juice in a saucepan and bring nearly to boiling, then turn off heat.
- Add dissolved gelatin mixture to warm juice and mix well.
- Pour into dessert cups and cool until set.
- Beat the mascarpone with sugar and chocolate until smooth and creamy.
- Place mascarpone mixture in a pastry bag and pipe a decorative swirl to top each orange jelly.
- Sprinkle with slivered almonds.