- 3 pounds country style pork ribs
- 12 ounces chili sauce
- 1/4 cup onion (chopped)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon orange zest (grated)
- Place ribs on rack of broiler pan. Cover with foil. Roast at 350 degrees F. for 1 hour. Meanwhile, combine chili sauce, onion, honey, butter, garlic, salt and hot pepper sauce in saucepan. Bring to a boil. Cover; simmer 30 minutes. Stir in orange rind. Set aside.
- Remove foil; pour off drippings. Brush sauce on ribs; roast uncovered 30 minutes. Brush with sauce again. Roast 20-30 minutes longer or until ribs are very tender. Serve any remaining sauce with ribs.