- 2 whole pork tenderloin (about 1 1/2 pounds total)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Place tenderloins in large resealable plastic bag. Blend together remaining ingredients; pork over pork and seal bag. Marinate in refrigerator for 2 to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Remove pork from marinade and discard marinade. Roast pork for about 20 minutes, or until internal temperature as measured with an instant-read thermometer reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 5-minute rest time. Slice to serve.