This flavorful glaze is also great for glazing a roast pork tenderloin, pork loin roast, or for pork chops on the grill. Serve sliced pork roast with mashed potatoes, buttered green beans, hot French bread and Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler.
- 4 pounds boneless leg of pork
- 12 ounces orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place pork in shallow roasting pan. In small bowl stir together marmalade, soy sauce, ginger and cloves. Roast pork for 1 hour (about 15 minutes per pound), until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Brush with marmalade mixture several times during last 30 minutes. Remove roast from oven; let rest 10 minutes before serving.