Orange Glazed Chicken Stir-fryBest Foods
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 1 orange bell pepper (or red, cut into large chunks)
- 1 small onion (cut into large chunks)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, 6 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and keep warm.
- 2Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in same skillet and cook red pepper and onion, stirring frequently, 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, orange juice and brown sugar, stirring until sauce is smooth. Return chicken to skillet and toss to coat. Season, if desired, with soy souce and garnish with chopped parsley and chopped peanuts. Serve with hot cooked rice.