Don't be surprised by the recipe instructions: There's method to the apparent madness. Yes, you do indeed beat the creamy gelatin mixture for a full ten minutes after it's been placed in the freezer until set. And yes, you do indeed put it back into…
the freezer for another four hours (or longer) until it's again set. Just give it a go and see for yourself how easy it is to make "ice cream" without the constant churning.
- 1 package orange gelatin
- 250 milliliters boiling water
- 200 milliliters ice water
- 1 can condensed milk
- 200 milliliters cream
- In a bowl, mix the the gelatin powder with the boiling water.
- After it's well dissolved, add the ice water and mix again.
- In the blender, add the gelatin, condensed milk, and cream. Blend well.