Orange CustardAs receitas lá de casa
Beat the egg whites until stiff before you begin preparing the pudding according to the package instructions and following the recipe steps provided here. That way, as soon as the pudding mixture has reached a full boil and then continued to cook for another three minutes, you can immediately and thoroughly fold in the egg whites, being careful not to deflate them (hint: use a rubber spatula and J sweeping motion, rotating the pan as you go).
- 4 eggs
- 2 packages orange pudding mix
- 12 tablespoons sugar
- 1 liter milk
- 4 eggs
- 1Beat egg whites until stiff and set aside.
- 2In a saucepan, heat egg yolks, pudding mix and sugar.
- 3Mix well with a whisk.
- 4Slowly stir in milk until well blended.
- 5Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 6Once mixture begins to boil, reduce heat to minimum and cook for about 3 minutes.
- 7Immediately add egg whites, stirring slowly from the bottom, so the eggs cook.
- 8Once egg whites are mixed, pour mixture into a glass mold.
- 9Let cool.
- 10Refrigerate until set and remove from pan.