Searching for something sweet? We got you covered. Try our Orange Curd Tartletts With Chocolate Ganache recipe. These little bites will melt in your mouth. Orange Curd Tartletts With Chocolate Ganache are packed with flavor and not bad for your health. You are going to love these Orange Curd Tartletts With Chocolate Ganache. Let us know about your experience baking these in the comments below or give this Orange Curd Tartletts With Chocolate Ganache recipe a star rating for others to follow along.
- 140 grams softened butter
- 90 grams confectioners sugar
- 40 grams ground almonds
- 1 whole eggs
- 1 egg yolks
- 230 grams flour
- 4 pinches salt
- 80 grams granulated sugar
- 2 whole eggs (plus 3 egg yolks)
- 2 orange
- 1 lemon
- 70 grams butter (diced)
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- With a stand mixer with the paddle attachement, beat the butter at low speed until it becomes soft, gradually add the confectioner's sugar until creamy.
- Add the ground almonds scraping the sides of the bowl to bring the dough to the center.
- Add the egg and the yolk, beat until well incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour and salt.
- Quickly add half of the flour mixture to the butter and sugar and keep beating until fully incorporated. Add the remaining flour.
- Turn the dough into a floured surface and knead, crushing it with your palm in 2 or 3 strikes.
- Make a ball and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Bring the dough to room temperature 15 minutes before rolling it on a lightly floured surface.
- Blind bake the tart shells without the filling, lining the tart tins turned upside down at 170 C for 15 to 20 minutes until golden.
- Let them cool on a wire rack.
- If the tarts are prepared in advance, brush a bit of melted white chocolate in the bottom of the tart shell.
- For the filling, pour the sugar, the whole eggs, the yolks and the juice in a medium saucepan.
- Mix and bring to a boil over low heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Once it starts boiling, add the butter all at once and mix quickly. Set aside.
- If there are chunks of cooked egg whites pass the curd through a sieeve to obtain a smooth result.
- Before it is completely cooled, place 2 tablespoons of filling in each chilled tart shell, and place in the refrigerator until set, before putting the ganache layer on top.
PER SERVING *
|Calories940Calories from Fat480|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat480|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.