- 2 pounds country style pork ribs
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate (thawed)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cut ribs into 1-rib portions. For sauce, combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Place a large piece of foil over coals beneath grill to catch drippings. Place ribs on grill, about 6 inches above slow coals. Close hood of grill and cook about 20 minutes; turn ribs and cook, covered, 20 minutes more.
- Brush ribs with sauce and cook, covered, 25 to 35 minutes more or till done, turning and brushing frequently with sauce.