We love this snack! This Orange Compote with Apple and Carrot recipe is the perfect after-school snack for the kids as it is stuffed with vital nutrients your body needs. Try out this Orange Compote with Apple and Carrot for the kids lunchbox as they will love this delicious snack. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or rate this Orange Compote with Apple and Carrot recipe by star. We are excited to read your thoughts! We hope you love this Orange Compote with Apple and Carrot recipe as much as we do!
- 6 oranges
- 2 carrots
- 1 lemon
- 3 apples
- ginger (Grated, to taste)
- 600 grams sugar
- Peel all the fruit, and remove the seeds. Set aside some orange and lemon peel, without the pith or white part.
- Peel the carrots, and cut into slices.
- In a pan, put the citrus fruits segments, apples slices chopped in squares, some orange and lemon peels, grated ginger, and carrot slices.
- Add the sugar, and boil for 35 minutes, stirring occasionally. If necessary, add a little water.
- Blend the mixture, or grind in the food processor, and pour into sterilized jars.