- 6 chicken legs (without skin)
- 6 chicken breast halves
- 15 1/2 cups ice water
- 1 cup vegetable oil (plain yogurt)
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (each:, thyme,basil,oregano)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven at 200°c.place chicken in large bowl with ice water and set aside.apply with a spoon or spray baking sheet with vegetable oil.
- BREADING: Combine all ingredients for breading and thoroughly mix with your hands.remove two pieces of chicken from the ice water. Roll each piece in yogurt and evenly coat the pieces with the breading mixture. Transfer breaded chicken to oiled baking sheet. Repeat until all 12 pieces are breaded. Spray chicken lightly with vegetable oil. Place baking sheet on bottom shelf of oven and bake it for 1 hour, turning pieces every 20 minutes for even browning.