- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves (chopped , or 1 tsp. dried basil)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh oregano (chopped, or 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 Italian bread (medium, 14 inches, sliced lengthwise and cut in half)
- 1 zucchini (large, sliced diagonally into 16 slices)
- 7 ounces roasted red peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 oz.)
- In small bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, garlic, basil, oregano and black pepper.
- Brush cut side of bread with half the mayonnaise mixture. Grill or broil 2 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
- Brush each zucchini slice with remaining mayonnaise mixture. Grill or broil, turning once, 2 minutes.
- Top each slice of bread alternately with zucchini and red peppers; sprinkle with cheese.
- Grill or broil 1 minute or until cheese is melted.