- 4 slices whole grain bread (toasted)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1 medium zucchini (thinly sliced)
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced (or medium red, yellow)
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 2 cups white mushrooms (sliced, or 1 portobello mushroom, sliced)
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese (cut into 4 slices)
- In large bowl, toss vegetables with remaining Mayonnaise. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
- In bottom of broiler pan, evenly spread vegetables. Broil vegetables, turning once, until vegetables are browned and tender.
- On cookie sheet, arrange bread. Evenly spread with 2 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, then top with basil; set aside.
- Evenly top bread slices with vegetable mixture, then top with cheese. Broil 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.