Open-faced Melted Cheese SandwichMadeleine Cocina
Tired of the typical Grilled Cheese Sandwich? You might want to break away from the same old routine with this Open-faced Melted Cheese Sandwich recipe. It is not as much carbs because of it's open-face style. Mix things up with this Open-faced Melted Cheese Sandwich now. Let us know how it goes cooking this Open-faced Melted Cheese Sandwich recipe in the comments below. You can also give this Open-faced Melted Cheese Sandwich recipe a star rating!
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 cup bell pepper (canned, in strips)
- 8 slices turkey breast
- 4 slices bologna (turkey)
- mozzarella cheese (sliced)
- 2 slices low-fat American cheese
- 1Warm the bread and spread Ceasar dressing on top. Add the bell pepper strips.
- 2Add the turkey breast and bologna slices, and the cheese slices on top.
- 3Grill in the oven until the cheese melts. Serve immediately.