Open Sandwich Of Ricotta and Smoked SalmonO Meu Tempero
Open-faced sandwiches are perfect for entertaining, since you can arrange the toppings attractively on the bread slices, and even cut the bread into different shapes, a la canapes. You can leave on the crusts, if preferred, but here they are trimmed and then spread with a mixture of ricotta and chopped cilantro. Smoked salmon and arugula are the final additions. Serve for brunch or with cocktails.
- 3 tablespoons fresh coriander (chopped)
- 1 package ricotta cheese
- salt (to taste)
- 4 slices rye bread (homemade)
- 100 grams smoked salmon
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 1Trim the slices of bread, if desired.
- 2Mix the cilantro with the ricotta and season with salt.
- 3Generously spread the ricotta on the bread slices.
- 4Add the smoked salmon and then the arugula.