- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 4 potatoes (, cut into large chunks (about 2 lbs.))
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine all ingredients in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender and golden brown, about 35 minutes.
- TIP: To prepare on the grill, combine all ingredients in large bowl. Top 30 x 18-inch sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil with potato mixture. Wrap foil loosely around mixture, sealing edges airtight with double fold. Place on another sheet of 30 x 18-inch foil; seal edges airtight with double fold in opposite direction. Grill, turning frequently, 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
Joanie 10 months ago
it was great, wish i had sour cream but it was still good
Tr C. 3 years ago
I added a little bit of fresh onion too, it was good! I'm not a very good cook but will do this again
Jenelle F. 3 years ago
It was was so Awwsomesauce!!! My family loved it! I added some season salt and pepper. The little kids had enjoyed a lil bit of ketchup with it. But I'm thankful we finally had a different side besides rice
Maren G. 3 years ago
Oh So Yummy! I added extra minced onions, some garlic salt, and another sprinkle of kosher salt&pepper! We love it!