- 1 envelope lipton recipe secrets onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 all potato purpos (medium, cut into small chunks (about 1 lb ))
- 2 carrots (sliced)
- Preheat oven to 450°. Combine all ingredients in large plastic bag or bowl. Close bag and shake, or toss in bowl, until chicken and vegetables are evenly coated.
- Arrange chicken, breast side up, and vegetables in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan; discard bag.
- Bake uncovered, basting halfway through, 45 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender.
Aaron&Kelsi 15 Sep 2017
tasty, quick, and easy, but definitely needs a bit more anything. turns out bland as-is
Susan K. 1 Sep 2016
This recipe was just good, not great. It was lacking in flavor, even after I added my own fresh garlic and onion.
Tonya D. 25 Dec 2015
I tried this for the first time tonight and the whole family loved it.. Easy, fast and we will make again.