- 1 lipton recipe secrets onion mushroom soup mix
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups water
- In medium saucepan, combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix and flour. Stir in water.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until gravy is thickened.
Doni 2 years ago
I have used this gravy recipe for my meatloaf for years. childhood favorite of my kids. Sad they no longer print it on the box.
Nancy P. 3 years ago
I have used this recipe for years and it is no longer on the package. Sometimes I half it if I don't need much. It is very good gravy.