Onion Soup with Olive Bread and Blue CheeseKooking
Once in a while you will find a recipe that stands the test of time for decadence and pure bliss. This recipe for Onion Soup with Olive Bread and Blue Cheese is one to keep on hand for any holiday, special occasion or celebration. With the richness and delicious taste, this recipe is full of flavor. it is a little bit of heaven in each bite. The hardest part of this delicious recipe, is deciding who will get to enjoy the other corners with you. Make a batch this weekend.
- 5 tablespoons onions (cooked in butter)
- 1 slice bread (olive)
- 20 grams blue cheese (soft)
- 300 milliliters broth (light)
- 1Use ready-made onion or prepare onion.
- 2Peel a medium onion and cut into into slices.
- 3Heat butter and oil in a saucepan and cook onion over very low heat until tender and translucent.
- 4Add broth and let simmer for about 15 minutes.
- 5Pour into an oven-safe bowl.
- 6Put the slice of bread in the bowl and sprinkle with blue cheese.
- 7Broil in oven at 200°C (approximately 400°F) for 5 minutes.