- 1 envelope lipton recipe secrets onion soup mix
- 1 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lbs.)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix with bread crumbs in shallow dish; set aside.
- Toss chicken with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise in medium bowl, then dip each coated breast in onion mixture, turning to coat on all sides. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
BNCartwright 16 Jul 2018
Awesome! I used bone-in chicken thighs. I seasoned them with garlic powder, sea salt an pepper; before adding the mayo an bread crumb mix.