One Slice Mushroom SandwichMadeleine Cocina
Usually, a sandwich has two pieces of bread. They are the carbs that keep the goodies inside. This Once Slice Mushroom Sandwich is different. It is only 110 calories, so feel free to make a few. You won’t regret it. Start this recipe with garlic cloves, onions, tomatoes, and sliced mushrooms, then add your favorite whole wheat bread, your favorite cold cut meat and as much cheese as you like to make it gooey and delectable.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1/2 onions (finely chopped)
- 2 tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 250 grams sliced mushrooms
- 1 slice whole wheat bread (or white)
- 1 cold cut (slices, turkey, salami, etc.)
- cheese (White shredded, as much as you like)
- 1Pour the oil into a large frying pan and heat it up over medium heat.
- 2Add the garlic, onions, and tomato and cook everything until the tomato changes color and the onion becomes transparent.
- 3Add the mushrooms into the pan and mix everything together. Cook the mushrooms until they become slightly dark and then turn off the stove.
- 4Place the cold cuts of meat on top of the slice of bread then add the mushroom mixture on top, followed by a layer of shredded cheese.
- 5Put the sandwich onto a tray and place it in the oven. Let the sandwich heat up for a few minutes, or until the cheese begins to melt.
- 6Once the cheese has melted, serve and enjoy.
PER SERVING *
|Calories110Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.